Sunday, March 13, 2011

Moving!

The one word I dread to hear, but yet the one word that creates so much adventure!

I feel like a nomad everyday of my life. I live spontaneously, but at times that is exhausting! So, what is the solution? Is there one? Perhaps, this is "just the way it is"! Perhaps, this is what I've trained myself to be accustomed to? Either way, I do always meet more people and I guess all in all that's what life is all about! Conversation with new friends and current friends, and guess we'll count family too!

Well, I guess we'll see what this new move brings, besides work and closer bounds with a dear friend. I hope to expand my network and life knowledge with the time spent here. Where is here?, Here is Milwaukee! Yes, I moved to the "cheese capitol" of the USA. Perfect place for someone lactose intolerant would want to live...and can't forget to mention a Steelers fan.

Sometimes, our destinies are chosen for us. Other times, we choose. I think this time it was destiny that brought me here. That destiny is named Tanya! I guess more specific, Scrumptious Media! The smell of a new business. The opportunity to never see a cubicle again. The opportunity to learn from the best of the best! The opportunity to enjoy some of the best brewed beer in the world! And I can't forget, the "best bloody mary's". So, I guess when you look at that way, this isn't going to bad after all.

Speaking of Bloody's, its just about time to run out and enjoy one..heck, maybe 2! Who's counting?!

Until next time, have a great day everyone.

1 comment:

  1. I guess this post didn't really say much about Twitter. Oh well, can't remember everything when you got a Bloody mary on the mind!

    ReplyDelete